Wednesday 13 January 2016

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out Nick.


To whom it may concern,

It is with regret that I must tender my resignation from Fox Sports.

Over the recent months I have waged an ill-informed and massively innaccurate campaign against an extention of the Wellington Phoenix' licence. Despite my best efforts (which would appear to be a pretty low bar) it appears that Wellington will remain in our league.

I have buried my head deep in the sand, ignored facts, blocked people on Twitter with contrary views and done all I can to ignore the facts that contradict my views but still the FFA seem to believe that the  successful and well run New Zealand club is important to this league.

As a matter of principle I am resigning my position with Fox Sports.  I can not credibly comment on the league when it is clear that the majority of people involved in the game are so completely wrong about what is best for this league.  Surely we are much better off with Australian clubs who break the salary cap, fail to pay obligations to players, bring in smaller crowds and require bailing out by the Football Federation of Australia.

In the interests of our viewers I will complete my employment as gardening leave.

Regards
Nick Meredith
Photocopier Salesman.

2 comments:

  1. If Malcolm Turnbull had not been quicker, I would have said "Shirley Bright for PM".

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is spot on yet again. Her honesty and integrity far out weights that of the FFA, and certain members of the media whom are so one eyed, they might as well donate the other to medicine.

    ReplyDelete